The Smarter Way to Get a Low Doc Car Loan!
If you’re having trouble with getting car finance because you’re unable to get all supporting documents, we may be able to help!
We can help you with getting a low doc car loan.
Enter your details below and one of our car experts will be in touch.
Who is a low doc car loan for?
A low doc car loan is suitable for individuals who are having trouble with collecting all the supporting documents typically required for other forms of car finance.
Low doc car loans come in 2 forms:
- Secured – This is the type of loan where you use either a car, boat, motorbike or your home as collateral or guarantee. The loan is secured by the asset and if the loan defaults, the lender can take it and sell it to recoup their losses should you default on the loan.
- Unsecured – A loan that is mostly based on your credit worthiness and credit profile. No collateral is required. In general, interest rates are higher for an unsecured personal loan.
Loan terms vary from 6 months to 60 months. Terms can be longer depending on your needs and personal situation.
Why choose eCarz?
- Interest rates as low as 4.79%*
- Customised finance solution that best suits your needs
- A panel of over 45 lenders
- Quick approval (Some within 10 seconds!)
- High approval rating – We are the finance experts
- Obligation-free quotes
- Satisfaction guaranteed – check out our testimonials
* based on a commercial contract for a new vehicle with specific criteria.
Click here for other car finance options.